Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
To play podcast click on link : Episode 22 Bra Magic
Show notes and everything QuiltMoxie at www.QuiltMoxie.com/shownotes
2. Sewing Bras Construction and Fit
3. Frogs, Lizards and Acid
4. Prizes and Personal Craftsy Club, 2015 BOM with Jinny Beyer
Ariana is wearing her Icelandic Sweater and talks about the finishing details. This is from the class Top Down Icelandic Sweater with Ragga Eiriksdottir made with Lopi wool.
Ariana is excited to announce more collaborative action between QuiltMoxie.Etsy.com shop and Aussieyarning.Etsy.com shops. She talks about a new collaboration with another Craftsy Indie Designer Ramona Rose.
Look out for more awesome prizes including the organizer bag of your choice from Yazzii.com by participating in the Personal Craftsy Club on Ravelry.com. The Personal Craftsy Club is similar in that you can share your finished Craftsy Projects with Ariana. To be eligible for a prize, post your finished project with your Craftsy class details in the Personal Craftsy Club thread of the QuiltMoxie the Podcast Ravelry Group by March 31.
To qualify for the prizes:
- Be a member of the QuiltMoxie the Podcast Group on ravelry.com
- Post in either the Chatter thread and/or the Finished project thread of the Personal Craftsy Club on Ravelry.com along with your personal Craftsy project of your choice and tell us about it.
- Enter as many projects as you wish
- Prize drawings are done every quarter (3 months)
This episode is about 3 Craftsy Classes:
1. Top-Down Icelandic Sweater with Ragga Eiriksdottir
2. Sewing Bras – Construction and Fit with Beverly Johnson
3. 2015 Block of the Month Club with Jinny Beyer —-> FREE class
Show notes and everything QuiltMoxie at http://www.QuiltMoxie.com/ShowNotes
Join our mailing list (at http://eepurl.com/zJ9lH ) to get your next and every episode with Show Notes delivered directly to your email as soon as the episode is available. It’s a simple one-time drop of your email address into the form and check “receive podcast by email”. We respect your email privacy.
- Subscribe ! Get Podcast and show notes delivered to your email.
No comments yet.